168 of 276 departing flights have been cancelled so far at Dublin airport today.
- 69 of 106 Aer Lingus,
- 72 of 95 Ryanair,
- all 15 BA,
- all 7 Cityjet,
- all 5 KLM,
- all 4 Air France,
- all 3 SAS,
- 4 of 9 Flybe.
- 2 of 6 Lufthansa,
Emirates evening departure EK164@20.50 and Turkish TK1978@16.40 have been cancelled. Most other long haul services operating, as are Turkish. Most departing flights are delayed by an average if an hour.
Passengers are advised to check with their airline.
Ryanair say they are agreeable to rerouting passengers who cannot get aboard an alternative Ryanair flight with EasyJet, Jet2, Vueling, CityJet, Aer Lingus, Norwegian or Eurowings airlines.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- Should Ireland join Schengen? These are the 38 points in the ITIC plan for Irish tourism. - September 19, 2023
- ‘Irish tourism is not expected to recover to pre pandemic levels until 2026, behind other sectors’ - September 19, 2023
- Club Travel profits ahead, sales behind 2019 - September 17, 2023
- Man arrested after stabbing incident outside Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport - September 17, 2023
- ‘Pre-pandemic the split was 44/56 in favour of the visitors, now it is 67/33 in favour of home holidays.’ - September 17, 2023