168 of 276 departing flights have been cancelled so far at Dublin airport today.
- 69 of 106 Aer Lingus,
- 72 of 95 Ryanair,
- all 15 BA,
- all 7 Cityjet,
- all 5 KLM,
- all 4 Air France,
- all 3 SAS,
- 4 of 9 Flybe.
- 2 of 6 Lufthansa,
Emirates evening departure EK164@20.50 and Turkish TK1978@16.40 have been cancelled. Most other long haul services operating, as are Turkish. Most departing flights are delayed by an average if an hour.
Passengers are advised to check with their airline.
Ryanair say they are agreeable to rerouting passengers who cannot get aboard an alternative Ryanair flight with EasyJet, Jet2, Vueling, CityJet, Aer Lingus, Norwegian or Eurowings airlines.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Dublin aims for 6m transfer passengers as it sends 223 flights west each week - August 19, 2018
- Clickandgo gives you a run for your money as it’s named official Irish partner of Lanzarote Marathon - August 16, 2018
- Virtuoso awards hotel of the year to Adare Manor - August 16, 2018
- 18m passengers use Dublin Airport in first half of year as July breaks records - August 15, 2018
- Ed Sheeran and Dermot O’Leary to promote tourism to Ireland this autumn - August 14, 2018