168 of 276 departing flights have been cancelled so far at Dublin airport today.
- 69 of 106 Aer Lingus,
- 72 of 95 Ryanair,
- all 15 BA,
- all 7 Cityjet,
- all 5 KLM,
- all 4 Air France,
- all 3 SAS,
- 4 of 9 Flybe.
- 2 of 6 Lufthansa,
Emirates evening departure EK164@20.50 and Turkish TK1978@16.40 have been cancelled. Most other long haul services operating, as are Turkish. Most departing flights are delayed by an average if an hour.
Passengers are advised to check with their airline.
Ryanair say they are agreeable to rerouting passengers who cannot get aboard an alternative Ryanair flight with EasyJet, Jet2, Vueling, CityJet, Aer Lingus, Norwegian or Eurowings airlines.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Holidaymakers are the victims again in French air traffic strike says ITAA - May 22, 2018
- Kerry leads the way as record number of beaches plant Blue Flags - May 22, 2018
- Shannon Airport appeals to passengers to use reinstated Ryanair flights to England - May 22, 2018
- Passengers face ‘heavy’ disruptions as French air traffic controllers strike - May 21, 2018
- Ryanair warns it may reintroduce charges for bags checked in at gate - May 21, 2018