168 of 276 departing flights have been cancelled so far at Dublin airport today.
- 69 of 106 Aer Lingus,
- 72 of 95 Ryanair,
- all 15 BA,
- all 7 Cityjet,
- all 5 KLM,
- all 4 Air France,
- all 3 SAS,
- 4 of 9 Flybe.
- 2 of 6 Lufthansa,
Emirates evening departure EK164@20.50 and Turkish TK1978@16.40 have been cancelled. Most other long haul services operating, as are Turkish. Most departing flights are delayed by an average if an hour.
Passengers are advised to check with their airline.
Ryanair say they are agreeable to rerouting passengers who cannot get aboard an alternative Ryanair flight with EasyJet, Jet2, Vueling, CityJet, Aer Lingus, Norwegian or Eurowings airlines.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Shannon publicises its new Air Canada route at Toronto event - March 23, 2018
- Dublin Airport looks set to finally get rail link – but we’ll have to wait until at least 2027 - March 22, 2018
- Ryanair puts on extra flights for Irish fans for Liverpool’s Champions League tie - March 21, 2018
- Irish tourism partners warn Government that it needs to take sector seriously to sustain growth - March 21, 2018
- Air France to extend Cork-Paris CDG route to year round due to strong demand - March 21, 2018