- Three rotations over two weekends to clear backlog
Brittany Ferries have announced three rotations by the smaller MV Connemara after damage to the Pont Aven proved more substantial than expected.
The rotations will take place over two weekends to clear backlog times for extra rotations upcoming weekend and next on Cork-Roscoff route by MV Connemara substituting for Pont Aven:
- Ex-Cork-Roscoff Friday @ 22:00
- Ex-Roscoff-Cork Saturday @ 18:00
- Ex Cork-Roscoff Sunday @ 08:30
- Ex-Roscoff-Cork, Monday @ 00:30
- Ex-Cork-Roscoff Monday @ 22:00 substitute for Pont Aven
- Ex-Roscoff-Cork Tuesday @ 19:00 substitute for Pont Aven
- Pont Aven will be back in service for June 16.
The Pont Aven carries 2,415 passengers 600 vehicles, the MV Connemara 518 passengers 120 freight vehicles and 195 cars.
From Brittany Ferries: We apologise for the disruption caused, if your sailing has been affected you will receive notification from our Customer Services team, they will endeavour to find an alternative date. If you prefer to cancel your booking and make alternative arrangements we will provide a full refund for any bookings due to travel between now and 14 June – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A written statement from Brittany ferries reads:
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019