- 45 delays
- 10pc of first wave of 435
Ryanair says 45 of their 435 first wave flights have been delayed by ATC staff shortages in Germany and Greece. Passengers have been contacted by SMS text and email.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020