- Aer Lingus adds 6 flights and 13,000 autumn seats to 4 destinations
- Lanzarote grows to 7w from 5w, a daily service,
- Las Palmas Gran Canaria grows to 5w from 4w.
- Tenerife grows to 6w from 5w
- Malaga grows to 19w from 17w
- Demand for late summer sun drove decision
Aer Lingus announced an additional 13,000 seats to winter sun destinations during September and October in response to extra demand.
Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Tenerife and Malaga will be servied by increased capacity from Dublin as a result of higher frequency services throughout the two months.
Aer Lingus Director of Communications, Declan Kearney said, “Aer Lingus have noticed that the late summer/autumn months are picking up pace as many Irish holidays makers either opt for a late holiday or a second burst of sunshine to see them through the Irish winter. We are delighted to meet the greater demand by offering additional capacity on our most popular sun routes.”
Lead in one-way fares including taxes and charges start from: Dublin to Lanzarote from €94.99 Dublin to Las Palmas from €94.99 Dublin to Tenerife from €94.99 Dublin to Malaga from €49.99. More information on www.aerlingus.com
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019