- Aer Lingus announce Philadelphia 4w
- using B752 on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Aer Lingus have announced Philadelphia 4w from next March.
Flights using a B752 will operate on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
El 115 departs DUB 1:50pm and arrives at PHL at 4:15pm.
El 114 departs PHL 5:30pm and arrives in Dublin at 5:10am the next morning.
They also said that eight, not seven, 321LR will be delivered in 2019-2020.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Can Peter Bellew save Ryanair from itself? - October 22, 2017
- Aer Lingus laying on extra flights for Ireland’s World Cup play-off match in Denmark - October 19, 2017
- Dublin routes are best performing in both Britain and Ireland, says new Air France-KLM boss - October 18, 2017
- Aer Lingus seeking 100 new pilots as part of ambitious Atlantic growth plan - October 17, 2017
- Fast turnaround as O’Leary rehires Malaysia Airlines CEO Peter Bellew - October 17, 2017