- Aer Lingus announce Philadelphia 4w
- using B752 on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Aer Lingus have announced Philadelphia 4w from next March.
Flights using a B752 will operate on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
El 115 departs DUB 1:50pm and arrives at PHL at 4:15pm.
El 114 departs PHL 5:30pm and arrives in Dublin at 5:10am the next morning.
They also said that eight, not seven, 321LR will be delivered in 2019-2020.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: And the shortlist for the travel trade awards is - January 14, 2018
- Travel agent of the year shortlist revealed: Joanna Gomez, Georgina Kelly & Leslie Marshall - January 12, 2018
- Another big move at DAA as runway mastermind follows old boss Kevin Toland to food firm - January 12, 2018
- Airport veteran Brian Drain to head up human resources in latest DAA shake-up - January 11, 2018
- Everest Base Camp with Declan O’Connell of Lee Travel - January 11, 2018