Airports across Florida will begin closing today, with operations at most ceasing until at least Monday.
Aer Lingus Miami flight EI141@12:30 today will be 2 hrs 30 mins earlier than the originally scheduled 15.00. It will arrive in Miami at 16:45. Return flight also leaves two hours and 4o minutes early EI140@18.30 instead of 21:10 and willl arrive in Dublin at 07:55 on Saturday.Ei141 on Sunday has been cancelled.
Flights to MIA – Miami, FLL – Fort Lauderdale, MCO – Orlando, TPA – Tampa have been affected na a change fees waiver applies on scheduled travel on BA until Sept 17,
Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Carnival, MSC Cruises, Celebrity Cruises and Disney sailings have been altered.
Royal Caribbean has cancelled Empress of the Seas’ September 9 Cuba cruise, as well as Enchantment of the Seas’ and Majesty of the Seas’ Bahamas cruises, all scheduled to depart September 8; Norwegian Cruise Line has cancelled Norwegian Sky’s September 8 cruise and Norwegian Escape’s September 9 cruise; Carnival has cancelled Carnival Liberty’s September 7 and September 10 cruises, Carnival Victory’s September 8 cruise, Carnival Splendor’s September 9 cruise and Carnival Ecstasy’s September 9 cruise and Disney Cruise Line has cancelled their Fantasy sailing and two Dream sailings.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- Should Ireland join Schengen? These are the 38 points in the ITIC plan for Irish tourism. - September 19, 2023
- ‘Irish tourism is not expected to recover to pre pandemic levels until 2026, behind other sectors’ - September 19, 2023
- Club Travel profits ahead, sales behind 2019 - September 17, 2023
- Man arrested after stabbing incident outside Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport - September 17, 2023
- ‘Pre-pandemic the split was 44/56 in favour of the visitors, now it is 67/33 in favour of home holidays.’ - September 17, 2023