- 20 flights over weekend of December 8-9
- Leinster play Bath
Aer Lingus Regional, operated by Stobart Air, is adding capacity on its Dublin-Bristol route to meet the demand of Leinster rugby supporters looking to travel to the European Champions Cup match in Bath on December 8.
The airline will operate a total of 20 flights between Dublin and Bristol over the weekend, with additional flights leaving Dublin on Saturday 8 December and returning on Sunday 9 December.
The fixture will take place in the Recreation Ground, one of the most famous club stadiums in world rugby. The historic ‘Rec’ stadium is located on the banks of the River Avon and is in the heart of Bath City Centre.
Ciarán Smith, Network Development Manager at Stobart Air, said: “The additional capacity is a direct response to the large number of Leinster supporters looking to follow the team and make the pilgrimage to the historic Rec Ground for what promises to be one of the pivotal fixtures for the team as they look to retain their European title.”
For more information on fares and flight times, visit www.aerlingus.com
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019
- Cathay Pacific suspends Dublin-Hong Kong service for winter - September 12, 2019