- 20 flights over weekend of December 8-9
- Leinster play Bath
Aer Lingus Regional, operated by Stobart Air, is adding capacity on its Dublin-Bristol route to meet the demand of Leinster rugby supporters looking to travel to the European Champions Cup match in Bath on December 8.
The airline will operate a total of 20 flights between Dublin and Bristol over the weekend, with additional flights leaving Dublin on Saturday 8 December and returning on Sunday 9 December.
The fixture will take place in the Recreation Ground, one of the most famous club stadiums in world rugby. The historic ‘Rec’ stadium is located on the banks of the River Avon and is in the heart of Bath City Centre.
Ciarán Smith, Network Development Manager at Stobart Air, said: “The additional capacity is a direct response to the large number of Leinster supporters looking to follow the team and make the pilgrimage to the historic Rec Ground for what promises to be one of the pivotal fixtures for the team as they look to retain their European title.”
For more information on fares and flight times, visit www.aerlingus.com
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019