- 20 flights over weekend of December 8-9
- Leinster play Bath
Aer Lingus Regional, operated by Stobart Air, is adding capacity on its Dublin-Bristol route to meet the demand of Leinster rugby supporters looking to travel to the European Champions Cup match in Bath on December 8.
The airline will operate a total of 20 flights between Dublin and Bristol over the weekend, with additional flights leaving Dublin on Saturday 8 December and returning on Sunday 9 December.
The fixture will take place in the Recreation Ground, one of the most famous club stadiums in world rugby. The historic ‘Rec’ stadium is located on the banks of the River Avon and is in the heart of Bath City Centre.
Ciarán Smith, Network Development Manager at Stobart Air, said: “The additional capacity is a direct response to the large number of Leinster supporters looking to follow the team and make the pilgrimage to the historic Rec Ground for what promises to be one of the pivotal fixtures for the team as they look to retain their European title.”
For more information on fares and flight times, visit www.aerlingus.com
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020