- IAG Trading Statement
- Aer Lingus RPK up 11.3pc,
- ASK up 13.1pc
Aer Lingus Revenue Passenger Km is up 11.3pc to 1,982 in September 2016 from 1,780 in September 2015. Available Seat Km is up 13.1pc to 2,336 from 2,066.
Passenger numbers were not included in the announcement under the new reporting system but Aer Lingus but are anticipated at over 12m in 2016. There is no indication of the announcement of Aer Lingus’s new trans-Atlantic routes for summer 2017in the statement, but they are anticipated on October 20. An announcement on anti-trust immunity is also anticipated before December.
Aer Lingus is the fasting growing of the four airlines in the IAG group. Vueling RPK grew 8.9pc and ASK by 8.4pc, Iberia ERPK by 4.5pc and ASK by 4.7pc and BA RPK by 3.1pc and ASK by 4.2pc. ASK is expected to grow considerably in the last three months of the year with the boost of two extra trans-Atlantic routes to Hartford and Newark.
- See here.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020