- Long Walk to Freedom screened at Raidsson Blu
- SA Tourism building tourism programme around Mandela centenary
- Turkish Airlines now fly to 3 cities in South Africa
Rachel Lewis of South Africa Tourism and Hasan Mutlu, Onur Gul and Sean Alper Kanburoglu of Turkish airlines hosted key trade at a screening of Long Walk to Freedom to celebrate the centenary of Nelson Mandela. Picture shows Pat Dawson CEO of the ITAA with Hasan Mutlu Ireland country manager of Turkish Airlines.
See more pictures below or check out album on Facebook. Videos show images from the night, and check out our recent interviews with Sisa Ntshoma the CEO of South African Tourism and Bilal Eksi CEO of Turkish Airlines.
South African tourism CEO Sisa Ntshoma speaking to Travel Extra in Durban.
Bilal Eksi CEO of Turkish Airlines speaking to Travel Extra about possible expansion at Dublin airport
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020