The DAA has confirmed that Brian Drain will take over from the departing Anna Pringle as the company’s new Chief People Officer.
Mr Drain, who is currently General Manager Operations at Dublin Airport, is taking over after Ms Pringle said last year that she was leaving her position for family reasons. It’s the latest move at the top at the airport authority, following the departure of CEO Kevin Toland to take over at food business Aryzta.
New DAA Chief Executive Dalton Philips said Mr Drain “brings extensive leadership experience to the role. He has been with the business for 28 years, since he joined the company as a graduate and has held a number of senior roles in our retail business ARI and in Dublin Airport.”
Mr Drain holds an MSc in Management from Trinity College Dublin/IMI and a BA in Accounting & Finance from Dublin City University. He has worked as Head of Customer Operations, passenger services, and as Terminal 2 Manager.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Margaret Kilduff August finalist in Blue Insurance car competition - September 20, 2018
- CCPC clear €70m Blue Insurances deal - September 19, 2018
- Dublin Airport Update - September 19, 2018
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - September 19, 2018
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - September 18, 2018