- Alice Carrick from Tour America
- Latest Blue Insurances finalist
Alice Carrick from Tour America is the November finalist in the Blue Insurance car competition. She is now in with a chance to win a Toyota Yaris hybrid from Toyota Sandyford.
She follows previous finalists Margaret Kilduff of Joe Walsh Tours, Toni Fennell of Abbey Travel, Karen Thornton of KT Travel Dundalk, Theresa Davey from Mackin Travel Wexford, Sharon Fleming from Thomson Travel Lurgan, Elaine Harding of the Garda Holiday Club, Douglas Hastings of Travel Counsellors, Yvonne O’Donohue from O’Donohue Travel Gorey, Catherine O’Dwyer from Michael Bowe Travel, Lisa Sprake from Oasis Travel and Nicola Churchill from Best4travel.
The competition, which is running in association with Toyota Sandyford, The Home of Hybrid,started in November of last year and will run until November of this year.
The competition is giving one agent or broker the chance to win a brand-new Toyota Yaris Hybrid.
Every Blue Insurances policy sold each month automatically generates an entry in the monthly draw.
Blue Insurances reminds agents to have their own unique login to make bookings count for their monthly draw.Each of the 13 monthly winners as well as the 1 bonus winner will take home a mystery prize for their troubles and be invited to the Grand Final in Dublin in December.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Pier pressure, is Dublin Port willing to reprieve its cap on cruise ships? - March 24, 2019
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - March 21, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Boeing’s MCAS meltdown, where will it end? - March 17, 2019
- SECOND Boeing 737-Max loss in 6 months: Ethiopian ET-AVJ crashes after take off from Addis to Nairobi - March 10, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: A321 production line delay ruins Aer Lingus’s summer - March 10, 2019