The DAA’s Chief Development Officer, John Heffernan, is to join former DAA CEO Kevin Toland at Swiss-Irish food firm Aryzta.
It’s the latest big move at the airport authority for Dublin and Cork following this week’s announcement that Brian Drain will become the company’s new Chief People Officer. Full story in Travel Extra here.
Dubliner John Heffernan is leaving his job as Chief Development Officer of DAA, where he oversaw the development of major infrastructure, including the plans for a new runway at Dublin Airport. The 47-year-old will be working with former boss Kevin Toland, who left the DAA as CEO to take over at Aryzta. Mr Heffernan has a B Commerce degree from UCD, a MSC from LSE and a MBA from INSEAD.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: And the shortlist for the travel trade awards is - January 14, 2018
- Travel agent of the year shortlist revealed: Joanna Gomez, Georgina Kelly & Leslie Marshall - January 12, 2018
- Another big move at DAA as runway mastermind follows old boss Kevin Toland to food firm - January 12, 2018
- Airport veteran Brian Drain to head up human resources in latest DAA shake-up - January 11, 2018
- Everest Base Camp with Declan O’Connell of Lee Travel - January 11, 2018