The DAA’s Chief Development Officer, John Heffernan, is to join former DAA CEO Kevin Toland at Swiss-Irish food firm Aryzta.
It’s the latest big move at the airport authority for Dublin and Cork following this week’s announcement that Brian Drain will become the company’s new Chief People Officer. Full story in Travel Extra here.
Dubliner John Heffernan is leaving his job as Chief Development Officer of DAA, where he oversaw the development of major infrastructure, including the plans for a new runway at Dublin Airport. The 47-year-old will be working with former boss Kevin Toland, who left the DAA as CEO to take over at Aryzta. Mr Heffernan has a B Commerce degree from UCD, a MSC from LSE and a MBA from INSEAD.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Turkish delight for Dublin Airport as Ryanair launches Dalaman service - June 25, 2018
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Norwegian targets Toronto as it expands Irish Atlantic operation, June 24 - June 24, 2018
- ITAA joins Ryanair and IAG in condemning latest round of air traffic strikes - June 22, 2018
- Niall Burgess: Irish passport renewals for children to be online before end of the year - June 21, 2018
- Norwegian to fly Dublin Airport to Toronto Hamilton daily from next March - June 21, 2018