The DAA’s Chief Development Officer, John Heffernan, is to join former DAA CEO Kevin Toland at Swiss-Irish food firm Aryzta.
It’s the latest big move at the airport authority for Dublin and Cork following this week’s announcement that Brian Drain will become the company’s new Chief People Officer. Full story in Travel Extra here.
Dubliner John Heffernan is leaving his job as Chief Development Officer of DAA, where he oversaw the development of major infrastructure, including the plans for a new runway at Dublin Airport. The 47-year-old will be working with former boss Kevin Toland, who left the DAA as CEO to take over at Aryzta. Mr Heffernan has a B Commerce degree from UCD, a MSC from LSE and a MBA from INSEAD.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Shannon publicises its new Air Canada route at Toronto event - March 23, 2018
- Dublin Airport looks set to finally get rail link – but we’ll have to wait until at least 2027 - March 22, 2018
- Ryanair puts on extra flights for Irish fans for Liverpool’s Champions League tie - March 21, 2018
- Irish tourism partners warn Government that it needs to take sector seriously to sustain growth - March 21, 2018
- Air France to extend Cork-Paris CDG route to year round due to strong demand - March 21, 2018