- Applications for Foodie Destinations 2016 are now open
- Vintners Association Support Your Local campaign claimed excise tax on a 750ml standard bottle of wine in Ireland is €3.19, while excise on a standard bottle of wine in France is €0.03.
- Ballymaloe Cookery School is offering a five day course from August 29. It will include demos and cookery classes and a lesson on how to milk cows. Participants will learn how to sow sees and make cheese. The course runs from 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, and costs €1,450. Visit cookingisfun.ie.
- Bord Bia launched an interactive map featuring 65 award-winning restaurants across the country as part of its Just Ask initiative.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ballyfin Demense Named AA Hotel of the Year 2018 - April 25, 2018
- Irish Ferries aims to reassure trade over sailing cancellations - April 25, 2018
- As DAA unveils its own results, Shannon Airport group pushes to create 7,000 new jobs - April 25, 2018
- Dalata renews charity partnership with Crumlin Children’s Hospital in cancer battle - April 25, 2018
- Ryanair orders 25 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s in 200m passenger push - April 24, 2018