- Artisan Restaurant & Tigh Neachtáin pairing menu
Artisan Restaurant has teamed up with Tigh Neachtáin on Quay Street, Galway to draw up a pairing lunch menu.
The gastropub style food will be available from 12 to 3pm and will pair each dish with a matching drink, either craft beer, artisan cider or select wine.
The menu has been created especially for Tigh Neachtáin (website) by Artisan Restaurant owner Matt Skeffington and focuses on seasonal, locally grown, wild and foraged ingredients.
Starters include a creamy Atlantic seafood chowder paired with Galway Hooker pale ale, as well as an Irish mezze plate of Gubbeen chorizo and salami, Macroom mozzarella, pickled veg and tapenade paired with Hazana Crianza Rioja.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- As the world gets set to go green, Dublin sees red for Chinese new year - February 16, 2018
- Ryanair to fly from Shannon to Liverpool and Bristol and boost Manchester services - February 16, 2018
- Irish spend €32m in Malta as visitor numbers rise by 9pc - February 14, 2018
- AerCap report 402 airline transactions in 2017 including 119 widebody - February 14, 2018
- Eastern Med and cruising to be star performers this summer as TUI earnings up 58pc - February 14, 2018