- Artisan Restaurant & Tigh Neachtáin pairing menu
Artisan Restaurant has teamed up with Tigh Neachtáin on Quay Street, Galway to draw up a pairing lunch menu.
The gastropub style food will be available from 12 to 3pm and will pair each dish with a matching drink, either craft beer, artisan cider or select wine.
The menu has been created especially for Tigh Neachtáin (website) by Artisan Restaurant owner Matt Skeffington and focuses on seasonal, locally grown, wild and foraged ingredients.
Starters include a creamy Atlantic seafood chowder paired with Galway Hooker pale ale, as well as an Irish mezze plate of Gubbeen chorizo and salami, Macroom mozzarella, pickled veg and tapenade paired with Hazana Crianza Rioja.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Plucked to safety: US Embassy pardons Dustin the Turkey for Thanksgiving - November 22, 2017
- Globally-focused Swedish hotel group closing in on €900m deal for Jurys Inns - November 21, 2017
- Ryanair holding recruitment day in Dublin this week as it looks to hire 200 engineers - November 21, 2017
- Almost 85,000 travel between Dublin, Kerry and Donegal in last year – Aer Lingus Regional - November 21, 2017
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: It’s raining A330s as Aer Lingus announces seamless to Seattle - November 19, 2017