- Artisan Restaurant & Tigh Neachtáin pairing menu
Artisan Restaurant has teamed up with Tigh Neachtáin on Quay Street, Galway to draw up a pairing lunch menu.
The gastropub style food will be available from 12 to 3pm and will pair each dish with a matching drink, either craft beer, artisan cider or select wine.
The menu has been created especially for Tigh Neachtáin (website) by Artisan Restaurant owner Matt Skeffington and focuses on seasonal, locally grown, wild and foraged ingredients.
Starters include a creamy Atlantic seafood chowder paired with Galway Hooker pale ale, as well as an Irish mezze plate of Gubbeen chorizo and salami, Macroom mozzarella, pickled veg and tapenade paired with Hazana Crianza Rioja.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Ryanair wants SIX HUNDRED more aircraft to meet growth plans after 2023 - May 28, 2017
- Queues, tarmac delays & error messages as BA computer system crashes - May 27, 2017
- Ireland now Delta’s 5th biggest European market as Dublin-Boston seasonal route takes off - May 26, 2017
- Now that’s an eruption: Five HOUR waits as Universal’s Volcano Bay in Orlando opens to sound of Haka from Maori dancers - May 26, 2017
- Cork Airport launching summer route to home of Romeo and Juliet - May 25, 2017