- Artisan Restaurant & Tigh Neachtáin pairing menu
Artisan Restaurant has teamed up with Tigh Neachtáin on Quay Street, Galway to draw up a pairing lunch menu.
The gastropub style food will be available from 12 to 3pm and will pair each dish with a matching drink, either craft beer, artisan cider or select wine.
The menu has been created especially for Tigh Neachtáin (website) by Artisan Restaurant owner Matt Skeffington and focuses on seasonal, locally grown, wild and foraged ingredients.
Starters include a creamy Atlantic seafood chowder paired with Galway Hooker pale ale, as well as an Irish mezze plate of Gubbeen chorizo and salami, Macroom mozzarella, pickled veg and tapenade paired with Hazana Crianza Rioja.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Dublin aims for 6m transfer passengers as it sends 223 flights west each week - August 19, 2018
- Clickandgo gives you a run for your money as it’s named official Irish partner of Lanzarote Marathon - August 16, 2018
- Virtuoso awards hotel of the year to Adare Manor - August 16, 2018
- 18m passengers use Dublin Airport in first half of year as July breaks records - August 15, 2018
- Ed Sheeran and Dermot O’Leary to promote tourism to Ireland this autumn - August 14, 2018