- Artisan Restaurant & Tigh Neachtáin pairing menu
Artisan Restaurant has teamed up with Tigh Neachtáin on Quay Street, Galway to draw up a pairing lunch menu.
The gastropub style food will be available from 12 to 3pm and will pair each dish with a matching drink, either craft beer, artisan cider or select wine.
The menu has been created especially for Tigh Neachtáin (website) by Artisan Restaurant owner Matt Skeffington and focuses on seasonal, locally grown, wild and foraged ingredients.
Starters include a creamy Atlantic seafood chowder paired with Galway Hooker pale ale, as well as an Irish mezze plate of Gubbeen chorizo and salami, Macroom mozzarella, pickled veg and tapenade paired with Hazana Crianza Rioja.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ballyfin Demense Named AA Hotel of the Year 2018 - April 25, 2018
- Irish Ferries aims to reassure trade over sailing cancellations - April 25, 2018
- As DAA unveils its own results, Shannon Airport group pushes to create 7,000 new jobs - April 25, 2018
- Dalata renews charity partnership with Crumlin Children’s Hospital in cancer battle - April 25, 2018
- Ryanair orders 25 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s in 200m passenger push - April 24, 2018