- Artisan Restaurant & Tigh Neachtáin pairing menu
Artisan Restaurant has teamed up with Tigh Neachtáin on Quay Street, Galway to draw up a pairing lunch menu.
The gastropub style food will be available from 12 to 3pm and will pair each dish with a matching drink, either craft beer, artisan cider or select wine.
The menu has been created especially for Tigh Neachtáin (website) by Artisan Restaurant owner Matt Skeffington and focuses on seasonal, locally grown, wild and foraged ingredients.
Starters include a creamy Atlantic seafood chowder paired with Galway Hooker pale ale, as well as an Irish mezze plate of Gubbeen chorizo and salami, Macroom mozzarella, pickled veg and tapenade paired with Hazana Crianza Rioja.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement Winners & Losers from Michael O’Leary’s Meltdown - September 24, 2017
- John Cassidy & Eileen Penrose win Amadeus golf event - September 21, 2017
- Rhode Island visits Cork Airport on back of new Norwegian service - September 21, 2017
- Michael O’Leary: Ryanair will be just one of 10-12 parties making binding offers for Alitalia - September 19, 2017
- Ryanair: ‘No longer negotiating with Norwegian’ to feed long haul services - September 19, 2017