Air Canada has returned to the Dublin to Toronto Pearson route, switching back from the Air Canada Rouge offering. As revealed by Travel Extra in the summer, Air Canada flight AC843, operated by a 292-seat Airbus A330-300, is offering a three-cabin service: Economy, Premium Economy and International Business Class. Features include fully lie-flat suites in International Business Class, a Premium Economy cabin with more personal space and enhanced service and seatback in-flight entertainment throughout the aircraft.
Air Canada Concierge is now also available at Dublin Airport, offering a premium personalised service for International Business Class customers.
The company said agents are on hand to assist with all day-of-travel and airport matters, including ticketing, connections, baggage handling and special in-flight meal requirements.
Air Canada Concierge is also an immediate resource for personal and leisure needs, including hotel and restaurant bookings, theatre ticket reservations and limousine service.
Air Canada will offer up to five flights a week from Dublin to Toronto this winter and a daily service for summer 2018.
It announced in September that it will be offering new non-stop flights from Shannon to Toronto and between Dublin and Montreal from June 2018. The flights will be operated using its newest single-aisle aircraft, the Boeing 737 Max 8, featuring a Business and Economy cabin configuration.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019