- Taipei airline has new GSA in Ireland
- Services via Frankfurt, Amsterdam and new Gatwick service
Aviareps operates 65 offices in 47 countries around the world. It says the announcement, which has immediate effect, will see AVIAREPS responsible for the airline’s sales promotions, marketing and public relations activities, as well as direct ticket sales in Ireland. Aviareps, which purchased Eamon Flanagan‘s Premair last year, will also represent China Airlines in England.
Gilles Gosselin, Executive Vice President Europe: “Renowned for their excellent service as a 4-star rated airline by Skytrax, AVIAREPS is excited and honoured to represent China Airlines in Ireland. I have every confidence that our on-the-ground team of professionals will ensure great success for both the airline and the new direct flight within these markets.”
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020