- English brands showcased in Club World
- Gold medal winning champagne on offer
British Airways upgraded their club kitchen menu to put greater emphasis on fresh fruit and healthy snacks
Troy Warfield, British Airways’ director of customer experience, said: “we are offering bigger and better range, brought some old favourites back and updated our healthy options Summer season cakes from dessert and pâtisserie company, rhokett is among the new offerings, with individual portions including moist Lemon Drizzle and a Millionaire’s Tart with decadent toffee topped with chocolate.
Flights to India will feature Indian specific Indian snacks, including a new range of Tuk In ‘curries-in-a-naan’ in handy packs, in Chicken Jalfrezi and Korma Paneer flavours.
Old favourites will be returning, including the popular Cadbury’s box, with its selection of chocolate treats, including packs of Fudge, Crunchie, Twirl and Buttons, along with Green & Blacks chocolates, and retro sweets from Sweet Ideas like Rhubarb & Custard, Sherbet Lemons and Mint Humbugs.
Healthy snacks and nibbles have been updated with the new selection of cold salad pots and sandwiches and a super seed snack bar from 9BAR.
- High street retailer Waitrose will supply freshly cut fruits and fruit yoghurt with granola topping.
- Island Bakery shortbread, nuts
- Joe & Seph’s popcorn
- English crisp brand Kettle.
- Henriot Brut Souverain NV, champagne, gold medal winner in the 2016 International Wine Challenge.
Club World customers can enjoy complimentary fine wine and dining, fully-flat beds and a generous checked-in luggage allowance of two pieces of 32kg baggage. They also have access to private lounges to relax and dine before their flight, dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020
- Willie Walsh will retire as CEO of IAG on June 30 - January 9, 2020