The Belmond Grand Hibernian set off for its first journey from Dublin this week, a first for luxury sleeper trains in Ireland. The inaugural journey left from Heuston Station last Tuesday on its first six-night Grand Tour of Ireland. The longest train in Ireland carrier 40 passengers and incorporates two dining rooms and an observation deck and full bar. Full details and prices are to be found here. See more pictures here or connect with the album on Facebook.
The Dodder Greenway, the Grand Canal Greenway, Phase Four of the Royal Canal Greenway, the Clonskeagh to City scheme, the Drury St cycle parking project and the Heuston to Chapelizod Greenway have all been put on hold because of the cost of the Luas cross city project..
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020