South African Tourism and Travelfocus hosted 32 agents from the West of Ireland at a training session held in the Galway Bay Hotel.
Nina Farrimond, Manager Trade Relations from South African Tourism was the trainer for the evening along with Anne O’Sullivan from Travel Focus and Audrey Headon from Headon Representation.
Nina Farrimond itold agents that tourism from Ireland to SA was up 16pc last year.
Nina delivered what Frances Grogan summed up in her kind words afterwards as “the best training session I have ever been at.”
Nine offered agents an in depth knowledge of Capetown, The Garden Route and Kruger and everyone left feeling better equip to sell South Africa as a holiday destination.
Audrey Headon from Headon Representation says agents should watch out for further details of training sessions around the country.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Turkish delight for Dublin Airport as Ryanair launches Dalaman service - June 25, 2018
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Norwegian targets Toronto as it expands Irish Atlantic operation, June 24 - June 24, 2018
- ITAA joins Ryanair and IAG in condemning latest round of air traffic strikes - June 22, 2018
- Niall Burgess: Irish passport renewals for children to be online before end of the year - June 21, 2018
- Norwegian to fly Dublin Airport to Toronto Hamilton daily from next March - June 21, 2018