South African Tourism and Travelfocus hosted 32 agents from the West of Ireland at a training session held in the Galway Bay Hotel.
Nina Farrimond, Manager Trade Relations from South African Tourism was the trainer for the evening along with Anne O’Sullivan from Travel Focus and Audrey Headon from Headon Representation.
Nina Farrimond itold agents that tourism from Ireland to SA was up 16pc last year.
Nina delivered what Frances Grogan summed up in her kind words afterwards as “the best training session I have ever been at.”
Nine offered agents an in depth knowledge of Capetown, The Garden Route and Kruger and everyone left feeling better equip to sell South Africa as a holiday destination.
Audrey Headon from Headon Representation says agents should watch out for further details of training sessions around the country.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: A good time to be a sniffer dog - July 23, 2017
- An early arrival so Aer Lingus’ Ivan delivers his baby daughter - July 21, 2017
- Aer Lingus relives the glamour days of aviation as 1940s DC-3 lands in Dublin - July 20, 2017
- Ireland’s Air Corps will colour the skies above the Liffey at 11am today - July 20, 2017
- Ireland looks out of this world in trailer for the new Star Wars movie due out this year - July 17, 2017