South African Tourism and Travelfocus hosted 32 agents from the West of Ireland at a training session held in the Galway Bay Hotel.
Nina Farrimond, Manager Trade Relations from South African Tourism was the trainer for the evening along with Anne O’Sullivan from Travel Focus and Audrey Headon from Headon Representation.
Nina Farrimond itold agents that tourism from Ireland to SA was up 16pc last year.
Nina delivered what Frances Grogan summed up in her kind words afterwards as “the best training session I have ever been at.”
Nine offered agents an in depth knowledge of Capetown, The Garden Route and Kruger and everyone left feeling better equip to sell South Africa as a holiday destination.
Audrey Headon from Headon Representation says agents should watch out for further details of training sessions around the country.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement Winners & Losers from Michael O’Leary’s Meltdown - September 24, 2017
- John Cassidy & Eileen Penrose win Amadeus golf event - September 21, 2017
- Rhode Island visits Cork Airport on back of new Norwegian service - September 21, 2017
- Michael O’Leary: Ryanair will be just one of 10-12 parties making binding offers for Alitalia - September 19, 2017
- Ryanair: ‘No longer negotiating with Norwegian’ to feed long haul services - September 19, 2017