Aer Lingus has announced that online accommodation provider Booking.com is now powering its ‘Aer Lingus Hotels’ offering.
The online provider, owned by US company The Priceline Group, offers more than 1.4m properties in 226 countries, and averages 1.2m room night bookings each day.
Aer Lingus, which is to announce a new North American route and its Summer 2018 schedule next week, said passengers can book their accommodation now via aerlingus.com.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020