- Celebrity Rewards programme overhauled to offer more points on higher inventory bookings
- 200 places on Celebrity Edge two day cruise from Southampton May 13-15 2019
Celebrity Cruises is offering 200 agents the chance to experience the ‘Festival of Edge’, an exclusive two-night sailing on the revolutionary ship Celebrity Edge from Southampton on May 13-15 2019. Celebrity Edge is the cruise line’s new signature ship with Magic Carpet, immersive entertainment and showcase cuisine set .
Agents who make multiple bookings between 30 August and 14 November 2018 and register them on Celebrity Rewards (www.celebrityrewards.com) can win a stateroom for two. Celebrity Cruises has overhauled its Celebrity Rewards programme to offer more points on higher inventory bookings. Those who secure AquaClass and Suite Class bookings are up to four times more likely to win a place on the ‘Festival of Edge’ two-night sailing based on the points earned per stateroom booking:
- Inside and Oceanview bookings will earn 500 points
- Balcony and Concierge bookings will earn 1,000 points
- AquaClass and Suite Class bookings will earn 2,000 points
Incentives for customers on offer from Celebrity Cruises into drive sales include
- Free classic drinks package for two, worth €770
- Savings of €720 per stateroom
- Flights to Europe from €149 per person
- 50pc savings and free soft drinks packages for third and fourth guests
Celebrity Cruises marketing and point of sale material include a new selling guide featuring key itineraries, savings, extras and selling tips for agents.
Homeporting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Celebrity Edge, will be making her first sailing in November 2018. Celebrity Edge will spend her inaugural season sailing, alternating seven-night eastern and western Caribbean itineraries before transporting guests to the stunning vistas of the Mediterranean, with a range of seven-to-11-night sailings from iconic cities like Barcelona and Rome in 2018.
Claire Stirrup, director of sales, UK and Ireland, Celebrity Cruises, said: “We are committed to rewarding our agents for the incredible job they do day-to-day and what better way than to offer our top sellers the chance to join us for an experience of a lifetime on-board Celebrity Edge’s maiden voyage from England.”
For more information about Celebrity Cruises, agents can visit www.cruisingpower.ie
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020