- The resort can hold up to 2,500 guests in 466 lodges and 30 apartments
- Resort provides over 100 activities, with spa and ‘Subtropical Swimming Paradise’ with water rides
- Development costing an estimated €233m, providing up to 1,000 jobs
Center Parcs Ireland has announced the latest dates available to book a break to the resort, opening in Longford Forest this summer.
Bookings for short breaks from August 23 onwards can now be made at www.centerparcs.ie – although the official launch date won’t be announced until some time in the coming months.
The resort is advertising prices for a family of four starting from €299 for a four-night midweek stay.
The price includes accommodation in one of its two-bed Woodland Lodges and access to Ireland’s largest waterpark.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Boeing’s MCAS meltdown, where will it end? - March 17, 2019
- SECOND Boeing 737-Max loss in 6 months: Ethiopian ET-AVJ crashes after take off from Addis to Nairobi - March 10, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: A321 production line delay ruins Aer Lingus’s summer - March 10, 2019
- Women to get priority boarding on selected Aer Lingus flights to mark Women’s Day - March 7, 2019
- Ireland has highest proportion of gold Travel Counsellors with 12pc - March 6, 2019