- The resort can hold up to 2,500 guests in 466 lodges and 30 apartments
- Resort provides over 100 activities, with spa and ‘Subtropical Swimming Paradise’ with water rides
- Development costing an estimated €233m, providing up to 1,000 jobs
Center Parcs Ireland has announced the latest dates available to book a break to the resort, opening in Longford Forest this summer.
Bookings for short breaks from August 23 onwards can now be made at www.centerparcs.ie – although the official launch date won’t be announced until some time in the coming months.
The resort is advertising prices for a family of four starting from €299 for a four-night midweek stay.
The price includes accommodation in one of its two-bed Woodland Lodges and access to Ireland’s largest waterpark.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Celebrity Cruises to hire new Ireland sales manager as Mandy Burrie promoted - January 15, 2019
- Mainland Europe drives growth to Dublin Airport’s 31.5m passenger record (and why it was really 30.4m) - January 15, 2019
- Ryanair abruptly closes package holiday operation ‘for commercial reasons.’ - January 15, 2019
- Shortlist for Irish Travel Industry Awards - January 14, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Irish tour ops told not to use British airlines after March 29 - January 13, 2019