Ciaran Mulligan’s Blue Insurance group is extending its popular win-a-car competition into the consumer market. Blue’s multitrip.com brand, which has more than 450,000 Irish and British customers, is the offering the public a chance to win a Toyota this year.
Donna Kenny of Cassidy Travel was the winner of a Toyota hybrid in the trade competition, in association with Toyota Sandyford, last month.
Now customers who purchase singe of two-year travel insurance policies will be automatically entered into a draw each month to win a Yaris model from Toyota Sandyford. The 12 monthly winners will then be invited to attend the live final at the end of the year.
Ciaran Mulligan, MD of Multitrip.com, said, “We are delighted to offer all multi-trip travel insurance policy customers the opportunity to win a car in 2019. As well as offering low cost travel insurance, we want to go one step further and offer something a little different to the market norm.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019
- Cathay Pacific suspends Dublin-Hong Kong service for winter - September 12, 2019
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019