Ciaran Mulligan’s Blue Insurance group is extending its popular win-a-car competition into the consumer market. Blue’s multitrip.com brand, which has more than 450,000 Irish and British customers, is the offering the public a chance to win a Toyota this year.
Donna Kenny of Cassidy Travel was the winner of a Toyota hybrid in the trade competition, in association with Toyota Sandyford, last month.
Now customers who purchase singe of two-year travel insurance policies will be automatically entered into a draw each month to win a Yaris model from Toyota Sandyford. The 12 monthly winners will then be invited to attend the live final at the end of the year.
Ciaran Mulligan, MD of Multitrip.com, said, “We are delighted to offer all multi-trip travel insurance policy customers the opportunity to win a car in 2019. As well as offering low cost travel insurance, we want to go one step further and offer something a little different to the market norm.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020