Ciaran Mulligan’s Blue Insurance group is extending its popular win-a-car competition into the consumer market. Blue’s multitrip.com brand, which has more than 450,000 Irish and British customers, is the offering the public a chance to win a Toyota this year.
Donna Kenny of Cassidy Travel was the winner of a Toyota hybrid in the trade competition, in association with Toyota Sandyford, last month.
Now customers who purchase singe of two-year travel insurance policies will be automatically entered into a draw each month to win a Yaris model from Toyota Sandyford. The 12 monthly winners will then be invited to attend the live final at the end of the year.
Ciaran Mulligan, MD of Multitrip.com, said, “We are delighted to offer all multi-trip travel insurance policy customers the opportunity to win a car in 2019. As well as offering low cost travel insurance, we want to go one step further and offer something a little different to the market norm.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019