- Clare.ie latest step in Visit Clare brand.
- Clare hosts Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann in August.
Clare.ie, the first website dedicated to the promotion of tourism in County Clare, has gone live.
The Visit Clare brand was launched in early 2016 to showcase brand qualities including landscapes, locations, people and music. Clare Tourism’s new website, Clare.ie features details on where to stay, what to do and where to dine as the county prepares to welcome more than 400,000 people for Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann this August.
Paul Madden, Chairperson of Clare Tourism said “the year long programme that promotes Clare as a County of Culture is a great boost to every corner of Clare. Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann is providing a platform for the town of Ennis and the wider county. Clare Tourism will ensure these gains are maintained and built on. There is much more to Clare than The Burren, Cliffs of Moher and Bunratty Castle, as the new website highlights. The site has information on all aspects of the county: heritage, history, music, traditions and culture.”
Maureen Cleary of Clare Tourism said the website will not replace other more traditional methods of promoting the local tourism sector such as the distribution of marketing brochures and maps, networking within the local sector, and Clare Tourism’s presence at tourism promotion events throughout Ireland, Europe and in North America.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019
- Shannon Heritage to further develop historic Newbridge House as tourist attraction - April 13, 2019