- Return tickets to Providence, Zurich, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Southampton and Bristol
- Sept 7 spin-the-wheel competition
Free flights will be given away by Cork Airport on Friday, September 7, in a ‘Spin the Wheel’ game on Opera Lane in Cork City.
Pairs of return tickets to the US, Zurich, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Southampton and Bristol will be among the prizes from noon to 2pm, along with vouchers for The Loop and car parking at Cork Airport. Free passes to the Aspire airport business lounge will also be available to win.
The ‘Spin the Wheel’ competition, which will be open to the general public, is to highlight Cork’s connectivity to over 40 destinations. The airport has partnered with Aer Lingus, Norwegian, SWISS and Aer Lingus Regional on the initiative.
The Head of Communications at Cork Airport, Kevin Cullinane, said: “Those who wish to take part just need to answer a question about the destinations served by Cork Airport correctly. We would advise everyone to brush up on their route knowledge in advance by visiting our website at corkairport.com.
“There are also some new routes on the cards at Cork Airport, such as Aer Lingus’ direct service from Cork Airport to Lisbon commencing October 26 and Ryanair’s twice-weekly service from Cork to Faro extending from a summer scheduled route to a year-round service.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020