- AF to Dallas, Joon to Quito
- DFW boosting trans-Srtltanitc portfolio
From March 31st, Air France will operate between Paris-CDG and Dallas-Fort Worth (United States) and from May 14th, Joon will operate between Paris-CDG – Quito (Ecuador
Dalas will be served 5w by an Airbus A330 with 224 seats in 36-21-167 configuration. AF150 leaves Paris at 10.10 and returns 15.45 arriving 08.15 the following day
Quito will be served 3w by Airbus 340 in 30-21-227 configuration. AF210 leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 13h10, and returns 19h50, arriving in Paris at 13h50 the following day.
Passengers will have the opportunity to connect at Paris-CDG to both new destinations from two Irish airports. Air France currently offers four daily flights from Dublin and a daily flight from Cork.
Air France-KLM broke through the 90pc passenger load factor barrier in Aug18 – total AF-KL 90.5pc (+0.9 points), long-haul 91.8pc (+1.1 points, all regions, and both AF and KL, above 90pc), short & medium-haul 85.6pc (+0.1 points), Transavia 93.0pc (-0.6 points). Higher than IAG or Lufthansa groups but behind Ryanair’s 96pc.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020