- Headed up Etihad operation in Malaysia
- Formerly with BMI and Travelport
Dave has worked previously in Ireland with BMI and Travelport, starting with Etihad Airways 6 years ago as General Manager for Ireland. In 2013 Dave and his family moved to Malaysia to take up the position of GM Malaysia for Etihad Airways. In 2016 Dave was promoted to GM of South Asia with responsibility for Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
David O’Grady said he and his team are delighted that Dave is joining eTravel to help manage the current business and continue the exciting growth of eTravel.
A witten statement form Dave Walsh said: “I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Etihad Airways over the last 6 years and am very grateful for the many opportunities during that time but I am very excited to be joining the eTravel team in November and looking forward to meeting and working with the team”
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Margaret Kilduff August finalist in Blue Insurance car competition - September 20, 2018
- CCPC clear €70m Blue Insurances deal - September 19, 2018
- Dublin Airport Update - September 19, 2018
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - September 19, 2018
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - September 18, 2018