- Headed up Etihad operation in Malaysia
- Formerly with BMI and Travelport
Dave has worked previously in Ireland with BMI and Travelport, starting with Etihad Airways 6 years ago as General Manager for Ireland. In 2013 Dave and his family moved to Malaysia to take up the position of GM Malaysia for Etihad Airways. In 2016 Dave was promoted to GM of South Asia with responsibility for Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
David O’Grady said he and his team are delighted that Dave is joining eTravel to help manage the current business and continue the exciting growth of eTravel.
A witten statement form Dave Walsh said: “I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Etihad Airways over the last 6 years and am very grateful for the many opportunities during that time but I am very excited to be joining the eTravel team in November and looking forward to meeting and working with the team”
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020