David O’Grady’s eTravel and Virgin Atlantic are to be the headline sponsors at this year’s prestigious National Q Mark Awards. Coveted Q Marks are awarded to companies who hit “the highest standards of quality and excellence”, said governing body the Excellence Ireland Quality Association.
Irene Collins, Managing Director of EIQA, said: “To have Virgin Atlantic and eTravel on this journey with us is incredibly exciting. What we have in common is our desire to ensure that the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. With Q Mark certification, reaching for the sky has become so much more achievable.”
The black tie awards will be held on Friday, September 28, at The Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road. It will be hosted by broadcaster Jonathan Healy, and will see over 450 people and 135 companies battle it out for 25 Q Mark Awards. EIQA has been the Irish National Quality Association since 1969. It currently audits the standards of thousands of organisations and businesses both in Ireland and Internationally.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- British Airways chooses Ireland again for repainting aircraft in retro styles - February 22, 2019
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - February 22, 2019
- Derry Stansted and Manchester routes get reprieve as Loganair sets in - February 22, 2019
- Destination of the day: Chicago - February 22, 2019
- Flybe reject alternative bid to save airline and go with Stobart - February 21, 2019