David O’Grady’s eTravel and Virgin Atlantic are to be the headline sponsors at this year’s prestigious National Q Mark Awards. Coveted Q Marks are awarded to companies who hit “the highest standards of quality and excellence”, said governing body the Excellence Ireland Quality Association.
“We are delighted to be sponsoring The National Q Mark Awards this year and to be associated with the nationally recognised symbol of quality, The Q Mark,” said David O Grady, Managing Director of eTravel. “We celebrate 21 years in business this year and now eTravel offer an organised and effective business travel management service, combining expertise with technology to deliver optimal business travel savings.”
Irene Collins, Managing Director of EIQA, said: “To have Virgin Atlantic and eTravel on this journey with us is incredibly exciting. What we have in common is our desire to ensure that the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. With Q Mark certification, reaching for the sky has become so much more achievable.”
The black tie awards will be held on Friday, September 28, at The Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road. It will be hosted by broadcaster Jonathan Healy, and will see over 450 people and 135 companies battle it out for 25 Q Mark Awards. EIQA has been the Irish National Quality Association since 1969. It currently audits the standards of thousands of organisations and businesses both in Ireland and Internationally.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Pilot punches, IALPA back into battle after failing to disrupt Ryanair schedule - July 15, 2018
- Shannon Airport welcomes home local hero who helped save trapped Thai cave students - July 13, 2018
- Fáilte Ireland appoints Paddy Matthews to head up its Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands brand - July 10, 2018
- Transatlantic traffic jumps 16pc in record June at Dublin Airport - July 10, 2018
- Former Bus Éireann Chief Executive takes over as boss of retailer Aer Rianta International - July 9, 2018