- Bodensee native became acclaimed tour guide in Killarney
- Co-founded PG Tourism Services with his wife Patricia in 2000
PG Tourism Services was founded in 2000 Patricia Gogsch, a native of Kerry and is assisted by her husband Eckhard, who is originally from Bodensee in Germany.
Since 1987, Eckhard has operated as aa Bord Fáilte Approved Tour Guide on a National level and was awarded the Figi “Award of Excellence” in 1999.
While working with Fáilte Ireland he also received a BA in Hospitality and Tourism.
Funeral details are as follows: Wednesday 25th May; reposing at O Shea’s Funeral Home Killarney from 7pm. Thursday 26th May; 12 Noon Mass at the Cathedral.
Eckhard’s colleagues in Skål International will provide a guard of honour after the 12 noon Funeral Mass, from the Cathedral to the top of High Street.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019