- Bodensee native became acclaimed tour guide in Killarney
- Co-founded PG Tourism Services with his wife Patricia in 2000
PG Tourism Services was founded in 2000 Patricia Gogsch, a native of Kerry and is assisted by her husband Eckhard, who is originally from Bodensee in Germany.
Since 1987, Eckhard has operated as aa Bord Fáilte Approved Tour Guide on a National level and was awarded the Figi “Award of Excellence” in 1999.
While working with Fáilte Ireland he also received a BA in Hospitality and Tourism.
Funeral details are as follows: Wednesday 25th May; reposing at O Shea’s Funeral Home Killarney from 7pm. Thursday 26th May; 12 Noon Mass at the Cathedral.
Eckhard’s colleagues in Skål International will provide a guard of honour after the 12 noon Funeral Mass, from the Cathedral to the top of High Street.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019