- New business class product for Delta Lines
- 32 seats across 8 rows, in cabins
Delta Air Lines is introducing a new business class product with its first Airbus A350, with plans to retrofit their B777 planes to match. Unfortunately this will not be available on flights to and from Dublin.
Business class passengers will have a full-height sliding door for each seat to create an enclosed room for increased privacy. The padded seats will be able to recline into a flat bed, with bedding provided by Westin. There will also be dedicated compartments for shoes, headphones, and laptops. Noise-cancelling headphones will be available in flight, and each seat has an 18 inch monitor for in-flight entertainment as well as a universal power outlet, USB port, and ambient lighting that can be controlled by the passenger. In-flight pyjamas are to be given on select flights. Andrea Robinson, Delta’s Master Sommelier, has paired wines with the chef-curated meals, and the amenity kits will contain Kiehl’s Since 1851 skincare.
Tim Mapes: “Delta constantly listens to customers and responds with products that deliver what they want. After setting the standard with the introduction of full flat-bed seats with direct aisle access in 2008, Delta is again elevating the international business class experience. Added comfort and privacy are important to business travellers, and that drove the design of the all-new Delta One suite.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020