- Aromatic Thai vegetable stew with jasmine rice
- Charred cod with spicy mango salad
Howth born celebrity chef Donal Skehan has entered into partnership with Virgin Atlantic to revamp its ground and inflight dining
Skehan’s “dine with Donal” range launches in Virgin’s Upper Class cabins and airport Clubhouses this month, and will be followed by revamped economy and premium economy menus next year.
It claims to have been inspired by global destinations and focuses on “sustainable, fresh ingredients which bring restaurant standard food to the skies”.
Sample inflight dishes include aromatic thai vegetable stew with jasmine rice, and charred cod with spicy mango salad and Nam Jim dressing, while Clubhouse guests can enjoy choices including spiced chorizo, fennel and tomato stew, Vietnamese beef and mango salad, and super green omelettes with goats cheese, sun-blushed tomatoes and avocado
The new dishes follow the launch of a new Upper Class “Mile High Tea” earlier this year, in partnership with patisserie Eric Landlard.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Club Travel to take over Atlas Travel - December 3, 2019
- Ryanair passengers up 6pc to record 11m in November - December 3, 2019
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019