- Winner Donna Kenny from Cassidy Travel
- Toni Fennell from Abbey Travel is runner up
Donna Kenny from Cassidy Travel is this year’s winner of the Blue Insurance win a Toyota hybrid competition.
With 13 finalists vying for the top prize, each one had to pick a key number from an envelope – and then later try to open the car from Toyota Sandyford using a key fob. Only two agents – Donna and Toni Fennell from Abbey Travel – had fobs that clicked open the doors.
The finalists then had to choose how many Blue Insurance balloons were inside the car, with Donna emerging the winner.
Blue Insurance’s Ciaran Mulligan thanked the trade for supporting the competition – watch video here.
While to watch the finalists vying for the prize on Dublin’s Clarendon Street, watch video here.
For a full gallery of the night’s entertainment and nail-biting competition, connect here on Facebook.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019
- Shannon Heritage to further develop historic Newbridge House as tourist attraction - April 13, 2019