- Winner Donna Kenny from Cassidy Travel
- Toni Fennell from Abbey Travel is runner up
Donna Kenny from Cassidy Travel is this year’s winner of the Blue Insurance win a Toyota hybrid competition.
With 13 finalists vying for the top prize, each one had to pick a key number from an envelope – and then later try to open the car from Toyota Sandyford using a key fob. Only two agents – Donna and Toni Fennell from Abbey Travel – had fobs that clicked open the doors.
The finalists then had to choose how many Blue Insurance balloons were inside the car, with Donna emerging the winner.
Blue Insurance’s Ciaran Mulligan thanked the trade for supporting the competition – watch video here.
While to watch the finalists vying for the prize on Dublin’s Clarendon Street, watch video here.
For a full gallery of the night’s entertainment and nail-biting competition, connect here on Facebook.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020
- Willie Walsh will retire as CEO of IAG on June 30 - January 9, 2020