- Winner Donna Kenny from Cassidy Travel
- Toni Fennell from Abbey Travel is runner up
Donna Kenny from Cassidy Travel is this year’s winner of the Blue Insurance win a Toyota hybrid competition.
With 13 finalists vying for the top prize, each one had to pick a key number from an envelope – and then later try to open the car from Toyota Sandyford using a key fob. Only two agents – Donna and Toni Fennell from Abbey Travel – had fobs that clicked open the doors.
The finalists then had to choose how many Blue Insurance balloons were inside the car, with Donna emerging the winner.
Blue Insurance’s Ciaran Mulligan thanked the trade for supporting the competition – watch video here.
While to watch the finalists vying for the prize on Dublin’s Clarendon Street, watch video here.
For a full gallery of the night’s entertainment and nail-biting competition, connect here on Facebook.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020