Dublin Port has won two awards – Best Tourism and Best Company – in the sixth annual InBusiness Recogniton awards celebrating excellence in the corporate world.
Winners were chosen across 20 categories based on growth, profile of business, range of services and customer care. Other winners included Enterprise Ireland, Virgin Media and the Convention Centre Dublin.
“Receiving the Company of the Year award shines a light on another successful year for Dublin Port across all areas of the business, from trade and tourism to development, heritage and arts projects, and those in our business whose commitment and hard work make all this happen,” said Eamonn O’Reilly, Chief Executive, Dublin Port Company.
The Business Man of the Year prize was awarded to Dave Kirwan of Bord Gáis Energy for his leadership as Managing Director of the company, while the Business Woman of the Year Award went to Louise Phelan of PayPal. The event, in association with Skoda, was attended by hundreds of business leaders, was held in Dublin’s Westin Hotel.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- As the world gets set to go green, Dublin sees red for Chinese new year - February 16, 2018
- Ryanair to fly from Shannon to Liverpool and Bristol and boost Manchester services - February 16, 2018
- Irish spend €32m in Malta as visitor numbers rise by 9pc - February 14, 2018
- AerCap report 402 airline transactions in 2017 including 119 widebody - February 14, 2018
- Eastern Med and cruising to be star performers this summer as TUI earnings up 58pc - February 14, 2018