Dublin Port has won two awards – Best Tourism and Best Company – in the sixth annual InBusiness Recogniton awards celebrating excellence in the corporate world.
Winners were chosen across 20 categories based on growth, profile of business, range of services and customer care. Other winners included Enterprise Ireland, Virgin Media and the Convention Centre Dublin.
“Receiving the Company of the Year award shines a light on another successful year for Dublin Port across all areas of the business, from trade and tourism to development, heritage and arts projects, and those in our business whose commitment and hard work make all this happen,” said Eamonn O’Reilly, Chief Executive, Dublin Port Company.
The Business Man of the Year prize was awarded to Dave Kirwan of Bord Gáis Energy for his leadership as Managing Director of the company, while the Business Woman of the Year Award went to Louise Phelan of PayPal. The event, in association with Skoda, was attended by hundreds of business leaders, was held in Dublin’s Westin Hotel.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Holidaymakers are the victims again in French air traffic strike says ITAA - May 22, 2018
- Kerry leads the way as record number of beaches plant Blue Flags - May 22, 2018
- Shannon Airport appeals to passengers to use reinstated Ryanair flights to England - May 22, 2018
- Passengers face ‘heavy’ disruptions as French air traffic controllers strike - May 21, 2018
- Ryanair warns it may reintroduce charges for bags checked in at gate - May 21, 2018