- Dublin Zoo announces four half price weekends
- Sept 29/30, Oct 6/7, 13/14 & 20/21.
Dublin Zoo is offering 50pc off day tickets purchased at its admission gates on Saturdays and Sundays September 29/30, October 6/7, 13/14 and 20/21.
During these four weekends, the zoo is offering a 50pc discount on standard day tickets when purchased at the admissions gate in Phoenix Park. The special offer is not available online, does not apply to groups or concessions (or annual passes). Tickets must be used on the day of purchase, and it runs for four weekends only.
Family tickets (2+2) cost €51, but can now be had for €25.50. Tickets usually cost €18 for adults and €13.20 for children aged 3-16.
Dublin Zoo is ireland’s third most popular visitor attraction with 1,264,300 visitors in 2017. New arrivals at Dublin Zoo include three California sea lion pups and twelve Chilean flamingo chicks.
- See facebook.com/dublinzoo or dublinzoo.ie for more info.
Ireland’s top 50 visitor attractions
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019
- Shannon Heritage to further develop historic Newbridge House as tourist attraction - April 13, 2019