- Dublin Zoo announces four half price weekends
- Sept 29/30, Oct 6/7, 13/14 & 20/21.
Dublin Zoo is offering 50pc off day tickets purchased at its admission gates on Saturdays and Sundays September 29/30, October 6/7, 13/14 and 20/21.
During these four weekends, the zoo is offering a 50pc discount on standard day tickets when purchased at the admissions gate in Phoenix Park. The special offer is not available online, does not apply to groups or concessions (or annual passes). Tickets must be used on the day of purchase, and it runs for four weekends only.
Family tickets (2+2) cost €51, but can now be had for €25.50. Tickets usually cost €18 for adults and €13.20 for children aged 3-16.
Dublin Zoo is ireland’s third most popular visitor attraction with 1,264,300 visitors in 2017. New arrivals at Dublin Zoo include three California sea lion pups and twelve Chilean flamingo chicks.
- See facebook.com/dublinzoo or dublinzoo.ie for more info.
Ireland’s top 50 visitor attractions
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019