- Dublin Zoo announces four half price weekends
- Sept 29/30, Oct 6/7, 13/14 & 20/21.
Dublin Zoo is offering 50pc off day tickets purchased at its admission gates on Saturdays and Sundays September 29/30, October 6/7, 13/14 and 20/21.
During these four weekends, the zoo is offering a 50pc discount on standard day tickets when purchased at the admissions gate in Phoenix Park. The special offer is not available online, does not apply to groups or concessions (or annual passes). Tickets must be used on the day of purchase, and it runs for four weekends only.
Family tickets (2+2) cost €51, but can now be had for €25.50. Tickets usually cost €18 for adults and €13.20 for children aged 3-16.
Dublin Zoo is ireland’s third most popular visitor attraction with 1,264,300 visitors in 2017. New arrivals at Dublin Zoo include three California sea lion pups and twelve Chilean flamingo chicks.
- See facebook.com/dublinzoo or dublinzoo.ie for more info.
Ireland’s top 50 visitor attractions
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The COST of Brexit to Irish tourism: 3 lost years, 1m visitors and €300m in revenue, and it has not even happened yet - January 28, 2020
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020