- Dublin Zoo announces four half price weekends
- Sept 29/30, Oct 6/7, 13/14 & 20/21.
Dublin Zoo is offering 50pc off day tickets purchased at its admission gates on Saturdays and Sundays September 29/30, October 6/7, 13/14 and 20/21.
During these four weekends, the zoo is offering a 50pc discount on standard day tickets when purchased at the admissions gate in Phoenix Park. The special offer is not available online, does not apply to groups or concessions (or annual passes). Tickets must be used on the day of purchase, and it runs for four weekends only.
Family tickets (2+2) cost €51, but can now be had for €25.50. Tickets usually cost €18 for adults and €13.20 for children aged 3-16.
Dublin Zoo is ireland’s third most popular visitor attraction with 1,264,300 visitors in 2017. New arrivals at Dublin Zoo include three California sea lion pups and twelve Chilean flamingo chicks.
- See facebook.com/dublinzoo or dublinzoo.ie for more info.
Ireland’s top 50 visitor attractions
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019