- Silversea Cruises opened bookings for its 121-day world cruise from Los Angeles to Rome, departing January 6 2018, with prices to match: $57,750 per person sharing or €103,000/$115,500 a cabin.
- Stena Line offered free ferry travel for life to the Ireland and Northern Ireland teams if they win UEFA Euro 2016.
- Royal Caribbean opened its Tidal Wave water slide on Liberty of the Seas.
- The first steel was cut for the Seabourn Ovation at a ceremony in Genoa’s Fincantieri yard.
- Celebrity Cruises is to replace the Bistro on Five creperie with Sushi on Five following a four-month trial on Celebrity Reflection.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019