- Silversea Cruises opened bookings for its 121-day world cruise from Los Angeles to Rome, departing January 6 2018, with prices to match: $57,750 per person sharing or €103,000/$115,500 a cabin.
- Stena Line offered free ferry travel for life to the Ireland and Northern Ireland teams if they win UEFA Euro 2016.
- Royal Caribbean opened its Tidal Wave water slide on Liberty of the Seas.
- The first steel was cut for the Seabourn Ovation at a ceremony in Genoa’s Fincantieri yard.
- Celebrity Cruises is to replace the Bistro on Five creperie with Sushi on Five following a four-month trial on Celebrity Reflection.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019