Emirates has announced a new sale which will target honeymooners and the top-end of the market out of Dublin.
It’s claiming discounts of over €1,100 for First Class passengers travelling together on its route network via its Dubai hub.
First Class passengers can save up to €841 per person on fares to the honeymoon destination of the Seychelles and up to €896 off the price of each First Class fare to Australia.
The discount applies to up to four people, so the airline said that with First Class fares to honeymoon island Mauritius from €3,60
2, a couple can save €1238, or €2476 for four people travelling together.
It said four travelling to the business destination of Tokyo will save up to €4,884 when they’re travelling up front in the cabin. However, fares must be booked by January 31.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019