Emirates has announced a new sale which will target honeymooners and the top-end of the market out of Dublin.
It’s claiming discounts of over €1,100 for First Class passengers travelling together on its route network via its Dubai hub.
First Class passengers can save up to €841 per person on fares to the honeymoon destination of the Seychelles and up to €896 off the price of each First Class fare to Australia.
The discount applies to up to four people, so the airline said that with First Class fares to honeymoon island Mauritius from €3,60
2, a couple can save €1238, or €2476 for four people travelling together.
It said four travelling to the business destination of Tokyo will save up to €4,884 when they’re travelling up front in the cabin. However, fares must be booked by January 31.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019