- Aim to make Dublin-Addis 4w and then 5w
- 3w service at present
Ethiopian Airlines wish to increase their Dublin to Addis Adaba service (and on to Los Angeles) to 4w in the short term and 5w in the medium term, up from 3w at present, Travel Extra was told at a trade event to celebrate the first anniversary of Ethiopian’s Addis-Dublin-LAX service.
Ethiopian will shortly take delivery of their first Airbus A350 from Airbus in Toulouse to become the first African operator of the type
For passengers whose connecting flight is over 8 and up to 24 hours, interline desk at Addis will facilitate hotel accommodation provided that such passengers have transit /entry visa. For those nationals/ citizens who are eligible for transit visa on arrival, interline desk will facilitate such transit visa.
The airline provides a hotel bus service for layover transit passengers.
- See more pictures here or connect with the album on Facebook.
- Watch here Tony Flynn speaking at Visit USA roadshow
- Watch here Tewolde GebreMariam, CEO of Ethiopian Airlines speaking about the Dublin route and the question of using pre-clearance
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019