- Eurowings commences Cologne-Miami route
- The route follows on from successful launches of routes to Thailand, Cuba, Mexico and Mauritius.
Eurowings has launched its new long-distance flights to Miami with the inaugural flight taking off earlier this week.
Cologne Bonn is the departure airport, with an Airbus A330, being used for the route. Eurowings is Lufthansa owned and centres on low-cost direct connections
Speaking about the new destination, Eurowings managing director Oliver Wagner said: “Our new long-distance flights to popular destinations such as Thailand, Cuba, Mexico and Mauritius have been working at more than 90pc capacity for months. This means that as early as during our start-up year, we were able to confirm our assumption that inexpensive long-distance flights are a promising growth market. Miami is an excellent addition to our new long-distance program. It complements Eurowings’ extensive net of short- and medium-haul flights in Europe and to neighboring countries.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020