- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards
- Willie Walsh will retire as CEO of IAG on June 30
- Travel Solutions appoints Philip Pentland Head of Commercial.
- Ryanair grows 9pc to 152.4m passengers to become Europe’s largest airline
- United to serve Dublin-San Francisco daily in opposition to Aer Lingus