The Finnish flag carrier has introduced special fares on one-way flights from select cities in Eastern Europe, to help Ukrainians looking to escape the conflict in their country, reports Clodagh Dooley
Finnair has put substantial discounts in place to support Ukrainians escaping the war.
Net fares with a reduction of 95% are now available for one-way flights from Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Budapest and Prague to Helsinki.
The discount is available with code Ukraine95 by visiting finnair.com from now throughout March. Only taxes and fees will be added to ticket prices.
Ukrainians can travel from Schengen countries to Finland without a passport, but use other ID, like a birth certificate instead.
Finnair continues to support Ukrainians through Unicef, and its customers have donated over €200,000 worth of Finnair Plus points to provide assistance. It has also donated blankets and other materials to organisations that arrange support to Ukraine.
For more information on Finnair, click here
Latest posts by Clodagh Dooley (see all)
- Finnair supports Ukrainians with 95% discounted flights - March 14, 2022
- Travel industry and Irish stars celebrate 10 years of Emirates in Ireland - March 10, 2022
- Join RTÉ lyric fm’s Marty Whelan for a night at the opera in Tuscany - March 8, 2022
- MSC Cruises suspends calls to St Petersburg - March 1, 2022
- Sligo Park Hotel becomes No.1 Sligo hotel on TripAdvisor - February 24, 2022