French air traffic control union UNSA has said that it will not continue the strike in July.
CGT and Sud rail are likely to continue the strike action with the umbrella union SNCF. UNSA wants to suspend the intermittent strike action at the end of June, as envisaged initially.
“UNSA will not continue the strike in July” but will remain in the movement until June 28th in accordance with its inter-union commitment”, SNCF general secretary, Roger Dillenseger said.
CGT and Sud rail determined to continue
CGT plan to strike on July 2nd, 6th and 7th, which correspond to big departures of French school holiday families.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020