G Adventures is launching tailormade tours, Managing Director Brian Young revealed in Dublin.
The moves comes after the recent unveiling of the adventure touring company’s National Geographic Family Tours.
This latest offering by the company – represented in Ireland by John Grehan – allows tourist to design their own itineraries with or without a guide for as few as a group of eight or as many as 20 people.
Brian Young told Travel Extra: “With 11 itineraries to choose from in the world’s top holiday destinations it offers huge flexibility. You can curate your holiday – with or without a guide depending on your experience in travelling and adventurous spirit. It’s the one thing that more and more holidayers really want.”
Destinations including Peru, Thailand, the Galapagos, South Africa, Laos, Botswana, Costa
Rica and India where G Adventures provide year-round jobs for local communities as well as the
opportunity to visit and stay with families.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Boeing’s MCAS meltdown, where will it end? - March 17, 2019
- SECOND Boeing 737-Max loss in 6 months: Ethiopian ET-AVJ crashes after take off from Addis to Nairobi - March 10, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: A321 production line delay ruins Aer Lingus’s summer - March 10, 2019
- Women to get priority boarding on selected Aer Lingus flights to mark Women’s Day - March 7, 2019
- Ireland has highest proportion of gold Travel Counsellors with 12pc - March 6, 2019