G Adventures is launching tailormade tours, Managing Director Brian Young revealed in Dublin.
The moves comes after the recent unveiling of the adventure touring company’s National Geographic Family Tours.
This latest offering by the company – represented in Ireland by John Grehan – allows tourist to design their own itineraries with or without a guide for as few as a group of eight or as many as 20 people.
Brian Young told Travel Extra: “With 11 itineraries to choose from in the world’s top holiday destinations it offers huge flexibility. You can curate your holiday – with or without a guide depending on your experience in travelling and adventurous spirit. It’s the one thing that more and more holidayers really want.”
Destinations including Peru, Thailand, the Galapagos, South Africa, Laos, Botswana, Costa
Rica and India where G Adventures provide year-round jobs for local communities as well as the
opportunity to visit and stay with families.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019