Georgia Governor Nathan Deal and First Lady Sandra Deal were in attendance at the Georgia USA tourism event at Rustic Stone on Friday September 2.
The event was organised by the Georgia tourism department to promote Irish travel in the US state with head of tourism Kevin Langston also in attendance and marshaling the event.
A full delegation from both Georgia USA’s tourism and economic departments were in attendance to develop relationships in both sectors in Ireland.
Latest posts by Maria Sinnott (see all)
- Aer Lingus moves Shannon-Heathrow flight time to aid businesses - January 10, 2017
- Belinda Vazquez to replace Chris Logan as head of Falcon, Thomson and Crystal in Ireland - January 10, 2017
- Dublin slips to 4th fastest growing large airport in ACI European airport league - January 10, 2017
- Ireland 9th overall & 3rd in Europe in Rough Guide readers 2017 destination list - January 10, 2017
- Aer Lingus owner IAG group carries 100.6m passengers in 2016, Air France KLM carry 93.44m - January 9, 2017