- Gleneagle Group to manage Sheen Falls Country Club
- 26 self catering units aimed at luxury market
The Gleneagle Group has signed a management contract with Sheen Falls Country Club.
Sheen Falls Country Club, a unique development of luxury self-catering accommodation located in Kenmare, is made up of 20 town houses and a further six detached houses set among mature woodland, alongside the River Sheen. Built and designed to the highest spec, this luxury development is among the most stylish and contemporary self-catering accommodation available in Ireland.
Patrick O’Donoghue, MD of The Gleneagle Group, said “we look forward to making Sheen Falls Country Club a major contender in the Irish self-catering market and contributing visitor numbers to Kenmare. The town houses are located in a courtyard setting, each includes three bedrooms and can accommodate up to five people. They also include spacious dining and living space as well as a separate fully fitted kitchen. The six detached houses include four large en-suite bedrooms which can accommodate up to eight people. Each includes a very spacious, fully equipped kitchen as well as an airy open plan dining and living space complete with luxurious furnishings and décor.
The Gleneagles Group based in the famous Killarney hotel, conferencing and entertainment venue currently manages a number of properties including the flagship Gleneagle Hotel, The Brehon and the INEC.
Guests of Sheen Falls Country Club can avail of a number of local activities including horse riding, fishing, cycling and hill walking. They also get to enjoy the many benefits of holidaying at a Gleneagle Group property including free access to the Aquila Club leisure centre and free entry to the nightly residents’ entertainment at The Gleneagle Hotel.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Club Travel to take over Atlas Travel - December 3, 2019
- Ryanair passengers up 6pc to record 11m in November - December 3, 2019
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019