- Route from Dublin Airport to Keflavik launched on May 8, 2017
- Frequency switching from daily to 10 a week
- New frequency from May until September
Icelandair is increasing its number of flights from Dublin Airport to Reykjavik Keflavik from daily to ten flights a week from Thursday. May 16 next.
Currently flights (FI417) operate daily departing from KEF at 07.40 landing in DUB at 11.00 and departing from DUB at 11.45 landing in KEF at 13.05.
The 3 new flights (FI419) will operate on a Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. It departs KEF at 1030 arriving into DUB at 1350 and then departing DUB at 14.40 arriving into KEF at 16.00.
Andrés Jónsson Icelandair Director for Britain, Ireland and Continental Europe said: “Our Dublin route has been operating for nearly a year now and our Icelandair service is proving to be very well received, as such we are delighted to be able to increase frequencies on this route.”
The new flights will run until September 7 next when they will reduce back to a daily frequency.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020
- Willie Walsh will retire as CEO of IAG on June 30 - January 9, 2020