- Route from Dublin Airport to Keflavik launched on May 8, 2017
- Frequency switching from daily to 10 a week
- New frequency from May until September
Icelandair is increasing its number of flights from Dublin Airport to Reykjavik Keflavik from daily to ten flights a week from Thursday. May 16 next.
Currently flights (FI417) operate daily departing from KEF at 07.40 landing in DUB at 11.00 and departing from DUB at 11.45 landing in KEF at 13.05.
The 3 new flights (FI419) will operate on a Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. It departs KEF at 1030 arriving into DUB at 1350 and then departing DUB at 14.40 arriving into KEF at 16.00.
Andrés Jónsson Icelandair Director for Britain, Ireland and Continental Europe said: “Our Dublin route has been operating for nearly a year now and our Icelandair service is proving to be very well received, as such we are delighted to be able to increase frequencies on this route.”
The new flights will run until September 7 next when they will reduce back to a daily frequency.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019