- Zero travel tax to stay
- Lakeland’s to join Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland’s Ancient East and Dublin Breath of Fresh Air campaigns.
The new Government Programme for Partnership committed to retain the 9pc tourism VAT rate, maintain the zero airport travel tax, €10m additional funding for regional airports; €100m additional capital funding for new greenways and the Wild Atlantic Way and funding for a fourth tourism brand, Ireland’s Lakelands, to sit alongside the Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland’s Ancient East and Dublin Breath of Fresh Air campaigns.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019