Irish Ferries launched the France 2017 programme with a 10pc discount on early bookings. The ferry company’s parent ICG reported that car volumes were up 5.5pc in the first half of the year and passenger numbers were down 1.9pc to 686,600.. MV Kaitake is to remain on charter until June 2020.
The CLIA Britain and Ireland conference for 2017 is set for May 24-26 in Southampton. Picture shows Andy Harmer.
Le Boat, the TUI owned parent of Emerald Star river cruise hire company, has announced the launch of a new wave of Horizon models in 2017. Le Boat will expand its current fleet and launch three new high-end self-drive Horizon models to suit larger groups in 2017, following what the company describes as the sell-out success of the 2016 Horizon boat, designed with a focus on couples and small families.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020