- WB Yeats will sail from Dublin to Cherbourg
- No Rosslare to Cherbourg service scheduled
Irish Ferries say they continue to keep the situation under review after issuing a statement saying they are unlikely to operate a service between Rosslare Europort and France next year.
The inventory released got the travel trade last week did not include any Rosslare to Cherbourg sailings.
Irish Ferries said a majority of its customers have a clear preference for the more central location and easy access of Dublin
They said the WB Yeats ship will continue to sail to operate between Cherbourg and Dublin.
Full statement 18/12/2018 12:00 Irish Ferries wish to inform their customers that they are unlikely to operate a service between Rosslare and France in 2019. We continue to keep this situation under review. A majority of our customers have a clear preference for the more central location and easy access of Dublin. Our new W.B. Yeats ship will operate from Dublin to Cherbourg, with 20pc greater passenger capacity up to 4 days per week and is now available for booking on Irishferries.com. Irish Ferries souhaite informer ses clients qu’il est peu probable qu’ils exploitent un service entre la France et Rosslare en 2019. Nous continuons de suivre de près cette situation. Notre nouveau navire le W.B. Yeats assurera la ligne Cherbourg – Dublin, avec une capacité de passagers accrue de 20%, jusqu’à 4 jours par semaine et est désormais disponible à la réservation sur irishferries.fr.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Celebrity Cruises to hire new Ireland sales manager as Mandy Burrie promoted - January 15, 2019
- Mainland Europe drives growth to Dublin Airport’s 31.5m passenger record (and why it was really 30.4m) - January 15, 2019
- Ryanair abruptly closes package holiday operation ‘for commercial reasons.’ - January 15, 2019
- Shortlist for Irish Travel Industry Awards - January 14, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Irish tour ops told not to use British airlines after March 29 - January 13, 2019