- WB Yeats will sail from Dublin to Cherbourg
- No Rosslare to Cherbourg service scheduled
Irish Ferries say they continue to keep the situation under review after issuing a statement saying they are unlikely to operate a service between Rosslare Europort and France next year.
The inventory released got the travel trade last week did not include any Rosslare to Cherbourg sailings.
Irish Ferries said a majority of its customers have a clear preference for the more central location and easy access of Dublin
They said the WB Yeats ship will continue to sail to operate between Cherbourg and Dublin.
Full statement 18/12/2018 12:00 Irish Ferries wish to inform their customers that they are unlikely to operate a service between Rosslare and France in 2019. We continue to keep this situation under review. A majority of our customers have a clear preference for the more central location and easy access of Dublin. Our new W.B. Yeats ship will operate from Dublin to Cherbourg, with 20pc greater passenger capacity up to 4 days per week and is now available for booking on Irishferries.com. Irish Ferries souhaite informer ses clients qu’il est peu probable qu’ils exploitent un service entre la France et Rosslare en 2019. Nous continuons de suivre de près cette situation. Notre nouveau navire le W.B. Yeats assurera la ligne Cherbourg – Dublin, avec une capacité de passagers accrue de 20%, jusqu’à 4 jours par semaine et est désormais disponible à la réservation sur irishferries.fr.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019