- The Irish Maritime Development Office gives a total of 4,383,953 ferry passengers through Irish ports in 2015.
- NCL‘s Norwegian Dawn emerged from a month-long dry dock with updated restaurants, bars, lounges and cabins and public spaces.
- From July 1, Royal Caribbean will launch an express, takeout version of Izumi sushi.
- Series three (yes, really) of the YouTube teen drama series set on a Royal Caribbean cruise has been released. Watch the trailer here.
- Elisabeth Gurtler was chosen as the godmother of Crystal Cruises‘ first river ship, Crystal Mozart. The christening ceremony will take place in Vienna in July.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019