- The Irish Maritime Development Office gives a total of 4,383,953 ferry passengers through Irish ports in 2015.
- NCL‘s Norwegian Dawn emerged from a month-long dry dock with updated restaurants, bars, lounges and cabins and public spaces.
- From July 1, Royal Caribbean will launch an express, takeout version of Izumi sushi.
- Series three (yes, really) of the YouTube teen drama series set on a Royal Caribbean cruise has been released. Watch the trailer here.
- Elisabeth Gurtler was chosen as the godmother of Crystal Cruises‘ first river ship, Crystal Mozart. The christening ceremony will take place in Vienna in July.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019