- The Irish Maritime Development Office gives a total of 4,383,953 ferry passengers through Irish ports in 2015.
- NCL‘s Norwegian Dawn emerged from a month-long dry dock with updated restaurants, bars, lounges and cabins and public spaces.
- From July 1, Royal Caribbean will launch an express, takeout version of Izumi sushi.
- Series three (yes, really) of the YouTube teen drama series set on a Royal Caribbean cruise has been released. Watch the trailer here.
- Elisabeth Gurtler was chosen as the godmother of Crystal Cruises‘ first river ship, Crystal Mozart. The christening ceremony will take place in Vienna in July.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019